Legal Staff Professionals of South Carolina
- April 21-23: LSPSC Annual Membership Meeting & Installation of Officers will be held at Hilton Head
- For information about LSPSC visit lspsc.org.
Legal Staff Professionals of Greenville
- Lunch and learn workshops are scheduled on the third Wednesday of each month at the Poinsett Club. Each workshop includes one-half hour of CLE. All legal staff professionals are welcome. Contact Katie Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.lspg.org for membership and contact information, upcoming meeting/speaker details and more.
South Carolina Upstate Paralegal Association
- The South Carolina Upstate Paralegal Association holds its educational luncheon meetings on the second Thursday each month at 12:30 p.m. in the Wine Room at Ruth’s Chris Steak House in Greenville. Visit http://www.scupa.org for more information.
Legal Staff Professionals of the Low Country
- Regular membership meetings take place on the third Monday each month at 6 p.m. at Sunfire Grill & Bistro. The meetings offer educational speakers and webinars, one hour of CLE credit and a short business meeting. For more information, contact Stacy Russo at email@example.com
Hilton Head Legal Staff Professionals
- April 22-23: The Hilton Head Legal Staff Professionals will host the Legal Staff Professionals of South Carolina’s Annual Education Conference.
- The Hilton Head Legal Staff Professionals meet the second Tuesday of each month at 5:30 pm. The location changes monthly. For more information, contact Carlene Kilgore at ckilgore@mcnairnet.
Legal Staff Professionals of Orangeburg
- Regular membership meetings are held on the third Thursday of each month at 5:30 p.m. The location changes each month.
- Visit www.lspsc.org and click on the link to chapters for information about the association. Contact Lauritza Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org
Spartanburg County Legal Staff Professionals
- Regular membership meetings take place on the second Thursday of each month, at 1 p.m. At the Spartanburg Marriott at Renaissance Park. Contact Deborah Brown at email@example.com for more information.
- For information about the association and its activities, visit www.lspsc.org and click on the link to chapters.
- The officers of the Spartanburg County Legal Staff Professionals are: Deborah Brown, president; Linda Harris, vice president; Sarah Hollis, secretary; Kerry Waldrop, treasurer.
Legal Staff Professionals of the Midlands
- The Legal Staff Professionals of the Midlands meets the second Tuesday each month at 1 p.m. at Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough in Columbia. A presentation by a legal education speaker earns members a half hour of CLE credit. Meetings also feature a brief business session. Bring your own lunch, and bring a friend too. Contact Jamie Early at firstname.lastname@example.org
Palmetto Paralegal Association
- Regular membership meetings are on the third Wednesday each month at 12:30 p.m.
- Membership in PPA is open to any paralegals employed by public or private sector organizations providing legal services. Students may also join. Contact www.ppasc.org for more information.
South Carolina Roster Administrators
- The South Carolina Roster Administrators holds regular membership meetings the third Tuesday each month at 1 p.m. at various law firms in Columbia, S.C.
- Membership in the South Carolina Roster Administrators is free. The organization focuses on learning from others using the South Carolina roster system and teaching others about the system. Requirements for membership include an interest in the South Carolina civil court roster system and a willingness to share information and knowledge. Contact Laurie Jennings at Laurie@scrosteradministrators.org
- Visit www.scrosteradministrators.org for details on upcoming meetings and events.